|Place of Origin:||Made In Mexico|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||6sets|
|Price:||USD165-175 Each One Set|
|Packaging Details:||1set packed in one carton ,each carton size is 23.5*13*13cm,1.2kg each one.|
|Delivery Time:||3-8 work-days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200sets Every Month|
|Name:||Fisher Type 1098-EGR Pressure Reducing Regulators||End Connetion:||DN 25, 50, 80, 100, 150, 200 X 150, 300 X 150|
|Inlet Pressure:||400psi||Maximum Pilot Supply Pressure:||600 Psig / 41.4 Bar|
|Flow Rate:||185000m³/h||Usage:||Reduce Tank Pressure|
High Flow Rate Fisher Gas Regulator,
Corrosive Environments Fisher Gas Regulator,
Oxygen Service Fisher Gas Regulator
High Flow Rate Fisher Gas Regulator 1098-EGR Pressure Reducing Regulator For Corrosive Environments And Oxygen Service
Emerson American Fisher Type 1098-EGR Pressure Reducing Regulators
Fisher Type 1098-EGR pressure gas regulator provide economical and accurate pressure control in a wide variety of applications; natural gas distribution systems; fuel gas supply to industrial boilers, furnaces, ovens, and mixers; and large commercial / industrial establishments such as shopping centers and schools. They are also used in plant air service and in liquid service.
Table 1. Outlet Pressure Ranges and Spring Selection
|Outlet Pressure Range (PSI/BAR)||Spring Part Number||Spring Color|
|3 to 15(0,21 to 1,03)
3 to 20(0,21 to 1,38)
5 to 35(0,34 to 2,41)
30 to 60(2,07 to 4,14)
35 to 100(2,41 to 6,90)
80 to 150(5,52 to 10,3)
|1. All springs can be backed off to 0 psig (0 bar). For the highest capacity and most accurate control, use the lowest-range spring that can be adjusted to the required setpoint.
2. C Cannot be used in anhydrous ammonia (NH3) applications.
Body Side Connection
Body Size and End Connection Style
End: 1/2-inch NPT
Gauge Outlet: 1/4-inch NPT
Maximum Inlet Pressure
-20º to 150ºF / -29º to 66ºC
The Type 64R has an integral low-capacity relief valve. The valve stem seats against a drilled hole in the diaphragm plate. If the reduced pressure should exceed the set pressure, the diaphragm lifts off the valve stem so that a limited amount of excess pressure can flow into the spring case and bleed out through a screened vent.
Fisher 64 Series regulator is also available with a handwheel. An optional handwheel is available for panel mounting.
1. Use qualified personnel when installing, operating, and maintaining these regulators. Before installation inspect for damage. Make sure there is not any foreign material in the regulator and all tubing and piping are clean and unobstructed.
2. If installing the regulator at an outside location, point the spring case vent in the downward direction to protect it from getting plugged or from collecting moisture, corrosive chemicals, or other foreign materials. Spring case vent orientation may be changed by rotating the spring case with respect to the regulator body.
3. Install the regulator so that flow is from the IN to OUT connection as marked on the regulator body.
4. To remotely vent the spring case, remove the screen, if present, and connect 1/4-inch NPT piping or tubing to the spring case connection. The piping or tubing should vent the spring case to a safe location, have as few bends as possible, and have a screened vent on its exhaust end that is weather resistant and always pointed in the downward direction.
5. Like most regulators, 64 Series regulators have outlet pressure ratings lower than inlet pressure ratings. Although types with internal relief include limited downstream overpressure protection, all types may require additional relief protection for some service conditions if the actual inlet pressure can exceed the regulator outlet pressure rating or the pressure ratings of any downstream equipment. Inspect a regulator periodically and after any overpressure condition.
6. Each regulator is factory-set for the pressure setting specified on the order. If no setting is specified, outlet pressure is factory-set at the midrange of the control spring.
Contact Person: Barry