DSC F22 Model Float Thermostatic Steam Trap
Features of F22 model Steam Ttrap
1. DSC steam traps are famous for high efficiency, energy saving and low cost , high versatility,long work life,Suitable for low pressure main steam pipe and various heat exchanger
2. The steam trap is equipped with DSC patent resist water hammer and prevent broken watermain non-return valve
3. Inspection hole on top, After open made known the steam trap is normal or not
4. Drip discharge under low load,medium load in the intermittent discharge,full load with continuous emissions
5. There are different orifice steam traps to choose from , maintain a certain displacement under different pressure
6. When operating the entire discharge condensate gas, Back pressure resistance is strong, suitable for recycling system
7. Some steam traps can be equipped with fittings in accordance with the customer demand and supply of parts
8. Chrome parts adopt stainless steel and hardened seating, wear-resisting corrosion resistanc
9. Small series can be mounted to the distributor, reduce the water hammer shock
10. Parts can be replaced
Matters needing attention:
1. The steam trap has big size, not resistant to cold
2. Required for a device level, can't skewed
3. This type steam trap cannot be used for overheat steam
1. DSC F22 steam traps are designed with rotating body contain inlet and outlet connections that can be changed in the field.
2. Inlet connection is at option of right , left and top inlet as piping requirement.
3. 1/2” connection on the cap can be fitted with inspection valve or used as outlet connection, so there are one inlet and two outlet for choice.
4. On cap, a larger space connected to oulet channel for reducing codensate blast discharge which causes excessive erosion on outlet casting.
5. Steam lock release unit available, spedify “lr” after
STEAM TRAP'S SPECIFICATIONS:
Thread Connection Type
Flange Connection Type
F22 steam trap flow direction option
L (left inlet) R (right inlet) V (down inlet)
Condensate discharge capacity in kg/hr.