|Place of Origin:||Made In Mexico|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||1set packed in one carton,45kg each one.|
|Delivery Time:||10 work-days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100sets Every Month|
|Name:||Fisher 99 Pressure Reducing Regulator 99 Model||End Connetion:||2" NPT|
|Max Inlet Pressure:||400 Psig / 27.6 Bar||Outlet Pressure Range:||10-65psi|
|Application:||Boilers，Burner Management Systems，Combustion Turbine Compression，Custody Transfer，Dryers，Facilities & Process Utilities，Fire & Gas Systems，Fired Heaters，Fluid Control，Fuel Management Systems，Plant Air，Pressure Control，Storage & Distribution，Storage & Trans||Type:||Gas Regulator|
fisher differential pressure regulator,
fisher flow control valve
Emerson Fisher Gas Regulator 99 Model Pressure Reducing Regulator
The Type 99 gas regulators provide a broad capacity for controlled pressure ranges and capacities in a wide variety of distribution, industrial, and commercial applications.
A Type 99 regulator has Types 61L, 61LE, and 61LD (low pressure); Type 61H (high pressure); or Type 61HP (extra high pressure) pilot integrally mounted to the actuator casing as shown in Figure 1.The Type 99 regulator can handle up to 1000 psig/ 69.0 bar inlet pressure (the 1000 psig / 69.0 bar regulator requires a Type 1301F pilot supply regulator and a Type H110 pop relief valve).
Features and Benefits
• Wide Variety of Applications—Natural gas distribution systems, gas supply to industrial boilers, furnaces, ovens, mixers, plant air service, oxygen and ammonia service, and large commercial establishments such as shopping centers and schools.
• High Accuracy—Keeps constant inlet pressures to downstream equipment by accurately controlling distribution system pressures at widely varying flow rates and supply pressures for maximum efficiency and best operation, or by eliminating the need for pressure-compensating meters by holding a steady pressure to the meter inlet.
• No Atmospheric Bleed—Loading pressure bleeds downstream through pilot via downstream control line. No bleed occurs when regulator is shut off.
• Can Handle High Inlet Pressures—Up to 1000 psig / 69.0 bar inlet pressures
(the 1000 psig / 69.0 bar regulator requires a Type 1301F pilot supply regulator and a Type H110 pop relief valve).
• Easily Modified for Special Service ,Types 61L and 61H pilot relay parts can be replaced with special orifices and springs for fast opening, fast closing, or monitoring applications.
• Tight Shutoff—Heavy main spring working through a lever provides a high seat loading force for tight shutoff.
Type 99L: Type 99 with Type 61L pilot which has 2-inches w.c. to 20 psig / 5 mbar to 1.4 bar pressure range.
Type 99LD: Type 99 with Type 61LD pilot which has a narrower proportional band than the standard Type 61L pilot.
Type 99LE: Type 99 with Type 61LE pilot which has a broader proportional band than the standard Type 61L pilot.
Type 99H: Type 99 with Type 61H pilot which has 10 to 65 psig / 0.69 to 4.5 pressure range.
Type 99HP: Type 99 with Type 61HP pilot which
has 35 to 100 psig / 2.4 to 6.9 pressure range.
Body Size and End Connection Styles
NPS 2 / DN 50 body with NPT, CL125 FF, CL150 RF,
CL250 RF, CL300 RF end connections
Maximum Allowable Inlet Pressure(1)
160 psig / 11.0 bar: Type 61LD pilot
400 psig / 27.6 bar: Types 61L, 61LE, and 61H pilots
1000 psig / 69.0 bar: Type 61HP pilot, along with
Type 1301F pilot supply regulator and Type H110
relief valve (1/2-inch / 13 mm orifice only) See Table 3
Maximum Pilot Spring Case Pressure for
Types 61L, 61LD and 61LE: 50 psi / 3.4 bar
with special steel closing cap
Types 61H and 61HP: 100 psi / 6.9 bar
Outlet Pressure Ranges
Actuator Casing: Cast iron
Pilot Body and Spring Case: Cast iron
Actuator Diaphragm: Nitrile (NBR) or
Upper and Lower Pilot Diaphragm
Types 61L and 61H: Nitrile (NBR) or Fluorocarbon (FKM)
Type 61HP: Neoprene (CR) or Fluorocarbon (FKM)
Main Valve Body
400 psig / 27.6 bar: Cast iron or WCC Steel
1000 psig / 69.0 bar: WCC Steel
Metal Trim Parts for Main Valve Body
400 psig / 27.6 bar: Brass or Stainless steel
1000 psig / 69.0 bar: Stainless steel
Elastomer Seats for Main Valve Body
Neoprene (CR), Nitrile (NBR), Fluorocarbon (FKM)
Nylon (PA), or Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
Metal Trim Parts for Pilot: Steel, Stainless steel,
Cast iron, Aluminum, Brass, or Zinc
Elastomer Seats for Pilot: Nitrile (NBR)
or Fluorocarbon (FKM)
Type 61L: Neoprene (CR)
Types 61H and 61HP: Composition
O-Rings: Nitrile (NBR) or Fluorocarbon (FKM)
P590 Series Filter
Type P594-1: Brass
Type P593-1: Aluminum
Replaceable Filter: Cellulose
Tubing and Fittings
Copper or Stainless steel tubing and Brass, Steel,
or Stainless steel fittings
Type 1301F Pilot Supply Regulator
Body and Spring Case: Brass
Valve Disk: Nylon (PA) / PTFE
Gasket: Neoprene (CR)
Metal Trim Parts: Brass or Stainless steel
Type H110 Pop Relief Valve
Disk: Nitrile (NBR)
Spring: Stainless steel
Table 1. Outlet Pressure Ranges
|OUTLET PRESSURE RANGES|
|61L||400||27.6||2 to 4-inches w.c.(1)
3 to 12-inches w.c.(1)
0.25 to 2
1 to 5
2 to 10
5 to 15
10 to 20
|5 to 10 mbar(1)
7 to 30 mbar(1)
0.02 to 0.14
0.07 to 0.35
0.14 to 0.69
0.35 to 1.0
0.69 to 1.4
|61H||400||27.6||10 to 65||0.69 to 4.5|
|61HP||600||41.4||35 to 100||2.4 to 6.9|
Contact Person: Barry