|Place of Origin:
|Made In China
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|USD 196-210 Each Set
|Each set packed in one carton,12KG.
|T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|50sets in 7days
|F6 Model Ductile Iron Float Steam Trap
|DN32 And DN40
|Max Operating Pressure:
|Float Ball Trap
|End Connection Style:
Ductile Iron DSC Steam Trap,
Wear Resistance DSC Steam Trap,
Float Ball Type DSC Steam Trap
F6 Model DSC Steam Trap Ductile Iron Float Ball Type Thread End Connection
F6 Model Ductile Iron Float Steam Trap Thread End Operating Pressure 17bar
● DSC ductile iron float & thermostatic steam traps float unit for operating pressure 12.5kg/cm2 x 230℃
● No action at no load, continuous at full load.
● Good energy conservation.
● Good resistance to wear.
● Good corrosion resistance.
F6 model Trap
● Excellent operation against back pressure.
● Excellent ability to vent air at very low pressure.
● Excellent ability to handle start up air loads.
● Immediate responsiveness to slugs of condensate.
● 1/2” 3/4” 1” with diffuser can resistance water hammer
Steam trap is a device used to discharge condensates and non-condensable gases with a negligible consumption or loss of live steam. Steam traps are nothing more than automatic valves. In industry, steam is used regularly for heating or as a driving force for mechanical power. A steam trap is discharging the condensate from the steam pipe line while trapping the steam.They open, close or modulate automatically. The three important functions of steam traps are:
NO.1 Discharge condensate as soon as it is formed (unless it is desirable to use the sensible heat of the liquid condensate)
NO.2 Have a negligible steam consumption (i.e. being energy efficient)
NO.3 Have the capability of discharging air and other non-condensable gases.
The aim of a steam trap is discharging the condensate from the steam pipe line while trapping the steam. All the steam trap types have different working principles that has advantage and disadvantages.
In principle steam traps have to do the followings;
1- Discharging the condensate from the pipeline
2- Trapping the steam
3- Discharging the air and gas.
Condensate Discharge Capacity in KG/HR.
Contact Person: Barry